The 21-Day Weight Loss Challenge, the seventh book in the 21-Day Challenge series!
Are you tired of starting a new diet and then disappointing yourself every time? Do you feel that no matter how motivated you are, you will always fall back into the trap of out of control eating?
If you’re overweight now, own it. You have fat, but you don’t have to say you are fat. It’s not your identity unless you want it to be. What you are is a complex human being who can make choices to improve their lives at any time – even right now.
In this book you won’t find a list of top 10 “metabolism boosters”. You won’t find any magic or any quick fixes to make your belly flat just in time for the weekend. And I won’t encourage you to avoid one food group like the plague or buy a new set of tiny crockery or pray the fat away.
What you can expect from this challenge is a no-nonsense, common sense approach to shaking off some of the dieting industry’s BS and trying to remember what our bodies know. We’ll look at common sense ways to gradually and safely lose weight that honor our instincts, not go against them.
The 21-Day Weight Loss Challenge will help you to:
- Realize that right now you have fat, as opposed to being fat. It’s not your identity; it’s a temporary state, a choice
- Explore and understand the excuses and reasons that keep you overweight, why aren’t you more active? Why aren’t you eating healthier? Why do you eat when you’re body isn’t hungry?
- Estimate your caloric requirements, the sweet spot where you slowly buy steadily lose weight without feeling hungry and miserable all the time
- Let go of magic pills, shakes and other stuff the dieting industry, colleagues and that skinny Youtube chick want you to believe in
- Take responsibility to love, respect and nourish your body
- ..and much more inside!
Learn how to transform your lifestyle and get healthy, happy & in shape TODAY. Are you ready to take the weight loss challenge?
Update! Now available “11 books in 1: The 21-Day Challenges Box Set”