The important point of the intervention of Jean-Marc Ayrault this morning on Europe 1
Asked about the situation in Syria the Foreign Minister said that France was working currently in a resolution submitted to the UN security Council “as quickly as possible, it’s a matter of hours.”
It is not too late for a start
Mr. Ayrault. – Calling Russia an ally of Bashar al scheme Assad, in his “responsibilities” – a political solution is still possible
The Secretary General of the UN, Ban Ki’moon, yesterday called for “war crimes” the bombing of the two main hospitals in the rebel part of the city of Aleppo by the Syrian regime and Russia.
Jean-Marc Ayraut further held that “more bombs fall on Syria” most jihadist recruiting.
The CICE has had a positive effect “probable” on employment
The tax credit for competitiveness and employment (CICE), a key measure of the five year term of Francois Hollande, has led to “a significant improvement in corporate margins” according to the conclusions of its monitoring committee, made today. The CICE, in force since 1 January 2013, is intended to lower the cost of labor for French companies to enable them to hire and invest.
And on the political agenda of the day:
- Opening . François Hollande went this morning to Dammartin in Goële to inaugurate the new printing works in which were entrenched on 9 January 2015, Kouachi brothers, responsible for the slaughter of Charlie Weekly. The printing press was destroyed after the raid in which the two brothers had been killed
- Bygmalion . Tonight will air the full investigation of the case in Bygmalion Special Envoy on France 2 with the exclusive interview with Franck Attal, a specialist company in event;
- territorial reform. Prime Minister Manuel Valls will be at the 12th Congress of the Association of Regions of France.
Before we look at what will occupy us today, this is what he had learned from yesterday:
- Squarcini . The former director of the Central Directorate of Internal Intelligence (DCRI has since become ISB) and close to Nicolas Sarkozy, Bernard Squarcini, was indicted Wednesday leaders of “violating the secrecy of the investigation”, ” influence peddling “and” embezzlement “ in an investigation of its activities since its conversion in private, said a judicial source.
- Juppé. Hervé Mariton, MP Republicans of Drome, whose candidacy for the primary from the right was struck on September 21 announced its support to Alain Juppé
- 2017. Budget The Finance Bill for 2017 was presented by the Cabinet. It maintains the objective of reducing the public deficit of France to 2.7% of gross domestic product (GDP) in 2017 . An objective “unlikely” as the High Council of Public Finance (HCFP) authority to assess the realism of government forecasts;
- “Betrayal”. Nicolas Sarkozy refuses “be intimidated” by “baseness, slander, betrayal” has he said Wednesday evening at a rally in Chantilly (Oise). While his former advisor Patrick Buisson shade published on Thursday a scathing attack against him that the book of a former dignitary of the Libyan regime of Muammar Gaddafi mentioning a series payments for his benefit for the 2007 presidential election, was forwarded to investigators.
Hello everyone! Welcome to another political live devoted to news of 29 September 2016.